[Fot] Amazon.com: "Roll the Pole"

Joe Alexander joealexandervintage at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 12:23:54 MDT 2017

FOT Member Richard Taylor just published his book "Roll The Pole".

With a long term friendship with Richard, I have heard many of the his experiences by word of mouth. Now it's in book form and will not disappoint.....anyone. You don't have to be an aviation buff to appreciate the adventures.

Furthermore, rolling the pole at the magnetic north, was the prologue to an 11 year expedition to Greenland to salvage and restore the now famous "Glacier Girl", a P-38 Lightning from WWII.

Richard Taylor races #196 TR4A, which he drives to and from the track. He has joined us at Mid-Ohio, VIR, and Road Atlanta.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Roll+the+pole

We have a lot of very talented "non"-members in the FOT.

Regards,

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613