[Fot] Lebanon or Cleona PA

tom strange tomstrange1300 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 06:59:39 MDT 2017

I asked this a couple of days ago, but over the holiday, it may have been
missed ... I am hoping that there is someone in the Lebanon and Cleona Pa
area that could take a look at a car for me.  The ebay location on Ebay is
Lebanon, but the address of the business shown is on E Pine street in
Cleona.

Any help there?  I would greatly appreciate it .... the auction is coming
to a close, and it has a buy it now on it.  I am really interested in this
one ...

I'll be trying to call them this morning, so if anyone sees this and thinks
they can help I'll tell them there is someone coming to look at it.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

--
http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm