[Fot] That Looong Race 2016

gp89 at charter.net gp89 at charter.net
Sat Oct 22 05:59:53 MDT 2016

	-----------------------------------------From: "Brian Garcia"
To: "Brian Schirano"
Cc: "triumph friends"
Sent: 22-Oct-2016 07:23:01 +0000
Subject: Re: [Fot] That Looong Race 2016

    Hopefully next Sept. Will we see you here in June?
 On Oct 21, 2016i, at 1:56 PM, Brian Schirano  wrote:

      Very cool - let us know when you are bringing that to the Glen!
      26A GT6+, 28 TR6  Brian Schirano
 585-305-0349 Cell
 BSchirano at yahoo.com [2]

 FROM: Brian Garcia
 TO: Bill Tobin
 CC: triumph friends
 SENT: Friday, October 21, 2016 12:28 PM
 SUBJECT: Re: [Fot] That Looong Race 2016

      Cool! I'm not the only Plymouth/Triumph guy out there..

   Brian Garcia   Friendly Ghost Racing GT6 Squadron