[Fot] Gt6 oil pressure?

Brian Dennis britracer89 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 18:19:30 MDT 2016

So, just to follow up. Thanks for those that replied.
As for the fluctuation, Kas mentioned possible debris in the pressure relief valve. I cleaned it out although I did not find any debris.
I also replaced the spring with a stock spring. I had been running a HD spring.
Result, steady pressure.
Still had excessive pressure. Played with various copper washers with different thicknesses. Was able to get 45psi at hot idle 1500rpm and 95psi at hot 6000 rpm.
Off to the races we go. New motor was good for first in class up Mt. Philo VT.
Thanks again.Brian