[Fot] Triumph Graveyard in the UK

Bob Kramer rkramer3 at austin.rr.com
Mon Oct 10 10:40:11 MDT 2016

Some of those cars are from Texas! I need to look through the pictures again and see if I remember any of them. I remember when TR Bitz picked up all the Triumph inventory of a company here in Austin that was owned by Mark Campbell. I think it was in 1989. Mark specialized in British cars and focused on Triumphs. He had collected quite a few cars and a ton of parts they loaded it all in containers. He operates today as “Classic Street” and is mostly a dealer of American junkers needing restoration, but he still has a TR4A with a TR250 drive train that was used to get EPA mileage certified.