[Fot] Mid-Ohio races on Sunday

Mike Munson fasttrs at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 06:17:26 MDT 2016

Thanks Doug.
Today's race was one of the hardest fought races I have ever had. Scott Lunder was really competitive in his BMW Z4 but I could tell it was a heavy car and I could get him at the end of the race when his tires gave out. He finally gave up on lap 10 or so when I passed him on the inside in the Carousel.
Morey Doyle in the TR8 may have had some help when he spun in the Key hole I notice there were some parts laying beside his car there.
   A huge thank you to  my track Daddy Sam Halkias for coming out on Sunday to help with the car and most of all my driving! He helped me take two seconds off my lap time from the morning race!
   Saturday's race win was fairly uneventful but still a win!
Of course none of this would be possible without the support of my Wife Kathy and Son Sam who inspire me to excel at everything I do and my Crew Chief Bryan who works hard to keep the car under me no matter how hard I flog it!

Mike Munson
#28 EP TR6