[Fot] Gt6 oil pressure?

Brian britracer89 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 17:10:25 MDT 2016

New motor. 12:1 comp. At cold start up oil pressure fluctuates from 20-60psi. Once warm (approx 180 deg Fahrenheit) pressure is consistent with rpm increase. At idle hot is 60psi. Upwards of 100psi at 5000rpm. 5-7k is were it will rev during race condition.
Now FYI - this is the first motor by the book with precise measures. Previously it's been "well this is what I can afford" . Getting older and get tired working the wheel so thought I'd try something a little different.
My concern is the cold oil psi fluctuation and the higher than previous high rev psi.

Thoughts please. Before I tow it to northern VT for hill climb next week.
Thanks,
Brian
Foster, RI