[Fot] Fidanza Flywheels

D V explore8 at outlook.com
Thu Nov 10 10:16:51 MST 2016

I believe I have one in a box of parts that came with my car. Will you post a pic of yours so I can compare?

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 10, 2016, at 8:45 AM, John Styduhar <johnstydo at gmail.com<mailto:johnstydo at gmail.com>> wrote:

I use a fidanza aluminum flywheel with steel friction insert in my TR3 (TR4A type). No problem with fitment and performance. The complaint I do have with the company is the illustrations they use for the item online are not accurate. Two specific things are the starter ring is shown and stated as coming with the piece but it does not.  The second item is the number of holes for crankshaft mounting is the stock number (4) and not the additional holes shown in the illustation.  This is false advertising in my book.  What you see is not what you get.