[Fot] Kowi Cranks

Peter Vucinic pvucinic at netspace.net.au
Tue Nov 8 13:32:00 MST 2016

Sounds like a good idea!

Anything would be better than dealing with the FARNDON. The craziest company/people on earth! If you have way too much time on your hands and don’t want answers to your questions? FARNDON in UK are your people!

"You can Make a Small Fortune From Motor Racing. As long as You Started With A Lage Fortune!"

Kind Regards

Peter Vucinic

TR4 - TR7 V8 - Spitfire MkII

fot at autox.team.net