[Fot] HSR DAYTONA

John Hasty jhasty at mhc-law.com
Wed Nov 16 10:10:28 MST 2016

What a great track!  If you have not tried the high banking, I recommend that you do so.  It is unlike anything I have experienced.  Turning right as you enter the banking in NASCAR # 1 until you get up to around 100mph then at 130+ hitting the bend in the trioval and having to turn right again.  Yea, John calculated that 6200 in 4th. OD the car was going in excess of 130mph and I sure could tell it...quite a difference in 110 and 130.  The weather was great and the event was well run and on time.  Four of us qualified within 3 10ths. of each other at 2. 28 but my Uncle Jack head finally gave up and cracked so bad we were unable to fix it and I missed the race on Sat. and Sun....bummer.  The fastest car in our group was Sean Brown's Ford/Cosworth Escort....good lord, he lapped me twice in 11 laps!   Cheers........

John H. Hasty | MULLEN HOLLAND & COOPER P.A.
301 South York Street  (zip: 28052)
P.O. Box 488
Gastonia, NC 28053-0488
Telephone: 704.864.6751 | Facsimile: 704.861.8394
jhasty at mhc-law.com<mailto:jhasty at mhc-law.com> | www.mhc-law.com<http://www.mhc-law.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been
sent by a law firm on a legal matter. It may contain information that
is confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain,
copy or disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments.
If you have received this message in error, please delete this
message and any attachments from your system without reading the
content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent
transmission. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive
any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may
attach to this communication.
Thank you for your cooperation.

11 U.S.C. 528(a)(4) NOTICE. We are a debt relief agency.
We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the federal Bankruptcy Code.