[Fot] Sonoma race schedule

davehogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Thu Mar 24 09:23:07 MDT 2016

Hello Friends,

CSRG has posted the schedule for the Sonoma event. It is attached.
There has been a change of plans. CSRG has placed the Kastner Cup entrants into our own group for the weekend.
Apparently, they were unable to place us in production groups because of the already large fields and group 2 especially became huge.
The Kastner Cup is group 10.
This will give us an opportunity to become very familiar with each other throughout the weekend and we'll have a blast. The run times for our group are favorable too.
The Kastner Cup race will be in the second race on Sunday after lunch at 1:55.

Also, there is a mandatory driver meeting at 8:00 Saturday morning. Drivers will get a sticker to go on their helmet at the meeting and if you go to grid without the sticker, they will not get you go out. You will have to see the race director to get a sticker after a brief discussion.

Best to everyone for a safe tow.

Dave Hogye