[Fot] Mystery cam

Bill Babcock ponobill at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 17:33:39 MDT 2016

Actually that motor, which came out of the Ambro 001, is going into a TR3 I’m building for the street, unless I go nuts and turn it into an electric. If I do that somewhat silly thing I’ll make a spare race motor out of the Ambro motor and give your cam a whirl. The Ambro motor was a very mild race motor that Uncle Jack built per instructions of Doug Karon, the previous owner. Nice motor, but not what I want for the Ambro once I get back to building it. In the meantime the body makes a great wall hanging in my shop.