[Fot] historic race events in USA this year

Robert Lang robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 16:03:53 MDT 2016

Hi,VRG has an event the last weekend in July at Palmer Motorsports park, aka Whiskey Hill - the track is pretty awesome with over 180 feet of vertical elevation and lots of late apex corners. It's def. a driver's track. Amenities have been improving, but this is not a spectator track. Location is Palmer, MA, just past Sturbridge. If I can get my car running again, I plan to be there! I had a really good time there last year.Regards,Bob Lang339-927-4489