[Fot] RIP TWS

Dustin Nicholson nicholsondustin at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 07:42:25 MDT 2016

You made history being the last car in the last race... don't sweat it Robert we'll get you a faster engine for next time!
Just kidding of course, you know I've got nothing but love for you. As they say, your seat for that race was a lot faster than mine in the grandstands.
Dusty

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Robert MacKenzie <list at mackenzie.aero> Date: 6/6/16  3:09 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: 'FOT list' <fot at autox.team.net> Subject: [Fot] RIP TWS
In case you missed it.. The last car...to turn the last lap..and take the last checkered flag..in the last SCCA race at Texas World Speedway.....was a Triumph. http://i.imgur.com/gS9KRT4.jpg RIP TWS Robert MacKenzie