[Fot] Birthday reflections about the Cup

Jason Ostrowski jason at multivintage.com
Tue Jun 28 00:48:52 MDT 2016

Well.
Perhaps you all know by now that I'm about the youngest true old school Triumph mofo's out there.
Today is my birthday.
I am 44.
It is late; I've had a few and I'm contemplating life.
I'm listening to vinyl records and living the dream.
I race Triumph sports cars that are a couple years older than me.
I love these cars.
It is a life-long complex dream.
Last weekend I took my green car to Blackhawk Farms and raced the shit out of it.
I've been going there since I was a small boy.
 I go fast.
I suppose it remains to be seen if I have what it takes to beat you.
But I would like to challenge every one of you to try to bring a car worthy of Triumph excellence to compete for the most significant Triumph trophy in the history of our marque.
Bring ye Triumphs to Blackhawk Farms next year to the Kastner cup!
We will host our group next year in superb fashion.
You will be hard pressed to find a better venue and a track with more real triumph history than this place.
This track is the real test for our cars and I am personally challenging every one of you to bring your best to race for the coveted Kastner Cup at this special venue!
As I sit here and reflect on my life in triumph racing. My first instinct is to challenge you; to bring you... Every one of you to the race that we are lucky to host.
Come to Blackhawk Farms to race.
All Triumph cars.
Bring them. race them. Try to win.
I want my win to be significant so please prep your cars to win.
You've heard about our awesome Friendly Ghost Racing bonfires!
Let the fires guide you to our most important marque races yet.
All Triumph race cars from anywhere in the world... See you at Blackhawk farms for the 15th annual Kastner cup...
The bonfire is on me!
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 triumph GT6+ racecars.