[Fot] Inside Diameter of a stock connecting rod for a Mark 3 Spitfire 1300

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Tue Jun 14 10:51:28 MDT 2016

Listerati,

Anyone know the inside diameter of the small end of a 1300 engine stock connecting rod? I want to replace a bushing that no longer is a press fit (its loose and slides through) but need to know what the correct ID is for the small end.

Anyone know any venders for the bushings or a reference that I could use to look up the correct dimensions?

Thanks
Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK 3 (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)