[Fot] Race suit for sale (size medium Mastercraft sfi 3-2A/5 suit)

Mike Mehl mike.mehl at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 16:43:31 MDT 2016

 I have a size medium Mastercraft sfi 3-2A/5 suit for sale. Mastercraft is the parent company of Impact.   It is red and black.  It is 4 or 5 years old.  The red is slightly faded.  Was $900 new.  Would be willing to sell for $200 plus shipping.   If you don't have a multilayer suit or are just starting racing this might be an economical way to start.   Has Triumph patches on the suit.  I got a new suit while attending the 500 . a few weeks ago.
If anyone is interested please email me directly.
Thanks!!!  Mike Mehl #46 TR4
work email mmehl at mfcpinc.comcell number 503-805-3878