[Fot] First Lap at Thompson Vintage Festival Last Weekend

Marcel Van Mulders van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be
Fri Jul 1 04:38:27 MDT 2016

Well done against the fast accelerating Lotus7 lookalike
I've upload some video's of the Triumph Competition races at Francorchamps,
june 24th-26th to Youtube and Facebook. Then I tried yesterday to share this
video's from Youtube with an email to the Fot : this doesn't seem to work.
Does anyone know how I can share these video's to this forum?
If someone is interested : the tags to find the video's on Youtube are :
Triumph Competition ; Francorchamps ; 2016 ; Marcel Van Mulders

  _____