[Fot] Opinion needed on GT6 pistons

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Mon Jan 4 06:16:10 MST 2016

I've had a set of Venolia Pistons in my race GT6 for probably eight years. Just measured the skirt dimension against an unused spare-   0.6/1,000 of wear, max.  They'll be going back in the engine again with new rings. My recollection is they are about $75 each.
My routine redline is 7,000 rpm.

Sent from my mobile device