[Fot] GT6 race head porting?

Brian Dennis britracer89 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 16:58:29 MST 2016

I would like to know where? and what the cost is? to have a GT6 head ported and flow tested?
I had one head that has since been put in the recycle pile flow benched. That was 1998. Since that time I have done my own porting to simply open up the flow path and smooth out the flow. Measuring diameters and shape/contour to match as close as possible.
So since it was 1998 since I paid for the porting service I assume the pricing may have changed a little bit. Also, I assume we don't want to over commercialize the list so please email off list as appropriate.
Thanks, BrianFoster, RIbritracer89 at yahoo.com