[Fot] Connecting Rods

Mike Munson fasttrs at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 21 11:31:19 MST 2016

I don't know about the Pauter rods but I do know this; if you only want to do this once, get Carillo. I've had the same set in 3 different motors for the last 20 years. I've beat them up by dropping valves,  breaking piston and other calamities but these rods have stayed true.
Mark Craig has saved me a lot of money over the years so give him a try, you won't be sorry.
Mike #28 EP TR6

FOT,

Upgrading rods for the TR6 this winter. Need recommendations:

1. Carrillo at $1,732
2. Pauter at $1,339
Prices are from Race Engineering out of Lake Worth, Florida.

Suggestions for vendors?

I appreciate any assistance.

Allen

Sent from my iPad