[Fot] FW: Connecting Rods

Diesel Performance Parts - Mark info at dieselperformanceparts.com
Sun Feb 21 10:10:49 MST 2016

I have offered this before, I am a WD for Carrillo, have been for years. We are a performance/maintenance repair diesel wholesale distributor to install /repair/performance shops all over the US. If you have the part number you need from Carrillo I will help any FOT’er out on pricing. Same with Auto Meter, Mahle-Clevite etc.

Here is the restriction:

-          Daily business keeps me very busy, this is for FOT members only

-          Please do not expect me to give you advice or dig up part numbers etc.

-          Almost every manufacture out there has good web sites and you can get all the data you need there to provide me the part numbers you want.

I will price to you at wholesale and you get a deal. I repay to the FOT site the benefits it has provided to me over the years.  It’s a win win for everyone unless you expect me to be an advisor and data provider. I don’t have the time to do that. So if this is good for you e mail me the part numbers you need and I will price it for you. If the price etc is good for you, call my office provide me or my guys the credit card and delivery address info and we’ll process it and drop ship whatever you need direct to wherever you want it to go.

Mark Craig
Diesel Performance Parts, INC.
411 Allied Drive
Nashville, TN 37211