[Fot] Laguna Seca, Calif. lodging

davehogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Sat Feb 20 09:23:55 MST 2016

Hi Walt,
There are many options for lodging in Monterey and Seaside. This time of year the cost will be normal and availability will be good. It's a completely different story during the historical/reunion races in August.

The lodging in Monterey will be more appealing and a close walk or drive to downtown, Cannery Row, the Wharf, quality restaurants and other attractions.

There was a host hotel for the 2011 Kastner Cup at Laguna, but I don't know which one. You might check the Laguna website for lodging options. I stayed at a hotel in Monterey that was the choice for those attending the Skip Barber Racing School. I'll look it up and share it with the group.

I think Munras Avenue in Monterey is completely lined with hotels, motels and inns.

Stay tuned,
Dave H.