[Fot] Project Race Spitfire - Free to Good Home!

billdentin at aol.com billdentin at aol.com
Mon Feb 15 07:30:28 MST 2016

Scott...

Sounds a bit pricey.  Is it negotiable?

Bill Dentinger

-----Original Message-----
From: Barr, Scott <sbarr at McCarty-Law.com>
To: fot <fot at autox.team.net>
Sent: Mon, Feb 15, 2016 7:27 am
Subject: [Fot] Project Race Spitfire - Free to Good Home!

Good morning, Friends,

For a number of years now, there has been a round-tail spitfire racer nesting in my garage, waiting for me to do something with it.  I am going to be taking on a GT6 racer project soon (specifically, for those who know it, my Dad’s old GT6 racer), so the Spitfire’s got to go.  And soon.

Free to a good home.  Comes with just about everything you’d need to fit tab A into slot B and go racing.  This car has been an SCCA and Midwestern Council race car since the mid-60s.  I have a couple of engines, a trans, diffs, a fuel cell, etc., etc. etc.

I can help a bit with transportation, too.

Come take this beauty off my hands so I can get to work.

Scott B.

fot at autox.team.net