[Fot] [BULK] Re: Project Race Spitfire - Free to Good Home!

Barr, Scott sbarr at McCarty-Law.com
Mon Feb 15 06:41:25 MST 2016

OK, lots of interest!   I have to run to a meeting, but will be back in a while to answer questions.  I have a few photos, one of which is attached.

The outside is nice and shiny, the rest needs attention and reassembly.  It’s straight so far as I know.

Scott

From: Fot [mailto:fot-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Barr, Scott
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 7:28 AM
To: fot at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] [BULK] Re: Project Race Spitfire - Free to Good Home!

Oh, I am in Wisconsin.

Scott B.

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 8:22 AM, Barr, Scott <sbarr at mccarty-law.com<mailto:sbarr at mccarty-law.com>> wrote:
Good morning, Friends,

For a number of years now, there has been a round-tail spitfire racer nesting in my garage, waiting for me to do something with it.  I am going to be taking on a GT6 racer project soon (specifically, for those who know it, my Dad’s old GT6 racer), so the Spitfire’s got to go.  And soon.

Free to a good home.  Comes with just about everything you’d need to fit tab A into slot B and go racing.  This car has been an SCCA and Midwestern Council race car since the mid-60s.  I have a couple of engines, a trans, diffs, a fuel cell, etc., etc. etc.

I can help a bit with transportation, too.

Come take this beauty off my hands so I can get to work.

Scott B.