[Fot] Sonoma Kastner Cup more details

davehogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Tue Feb 2 17:07:38 MST 2016

A couple more things.

Entrance to the track is free on Friday. Just sign the waiver at the entrance gate. There are tickets sold at the gate for Saturday and Sunday. The cost is relatively low for this event. Of course racers will get guest/crew passes with their registration packets.

Racers usually begin arriving on Thursday to get their favorite spot in the paddock. I believe CSRG will want the Triumph racers to paddock across from the garages as they usually do for honored groups.

Practice sessions begin on Friday after lunch.

There are 3 or 4 fuel pumps in the paddock with different octanes.

// Dave