[Fot] Sonoma Kastner Cup car eligibility all welcome

davehogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Tue Feb 2 14:28:37 MST 2016

CSRG knows full well that most vintage organizations use different rules for preparation. Believe me, CSRG is very excited to have every Triumph powered race car with a current log book come race with them.
This will be a fantastic event and racing at "Sears Point" is going to put smiles on everyones face.

// Dave