[Fot] My old Trans-Am Vitesse

Kas Kastner kaskastner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 19:36:47 MST 2016

Earlier I had been informed that Butch Gilbert had passed away. Butch
became the owner of my Trans-Am Vitesse some time ago and spent lots
of time and lots of money restoring and upgrading the race car. His wife
Sharon now has that car and others which Butch owned up for sale. As a
courtesy to Sharon and mindful of Butch I have attached the flier which has
been prepared for the Vitesse sale. Interested parties will find the
contact info at the bottom of the flier. It really is a great and very
interesting car with history.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*