[Fot] Bastuck Dog Box

Joe Alexander joealexandervintage at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 08:40:34 MST 2016

FOT,

We are importing two Dog Box kits. For those that inquired about the purchase of one of them, it has been sold.

We will be assembling and installing one with J-type OD in the next month and can report on the installation and performance.

We are already doing business in Germany and could pursue a group purchase with a discount, if there's enough interest.

We would not be in any hurry to get this done. Would like to be able to report on our own experience, hopefully by April at Gingerman.

Steve Yott is going to do our conversion and will be able to provide great feedback on the installation. Steve will be at Sonoma and may be able to discuss in some detail, while there.

Throw your name in the hat and we can sort it out from there in the months to come.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648
The-vintage-racer.com