[Fot] Fwd: Sears Point 'School Line' from NorCal Shelby club - circa 1995

davehogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Wed Feb 24 17:11:54 MST 2016

Thanks to Tim Pettenati for sharing the attached Sonoma Raceway track and driving instruction information.

Dave H.

Subject: Sears Point 'School Line' from NorCal Shelby club - circa 1995

Dave,

Been a long time since I've driven Sears Pt., so I don't know how valid this is. I know that many of the bridges shown are gone and many of the turn stations have been relocated. But I think the track is still basically the same. Maybe T7 has changed depending on the configuration used.

http://www.norcal-saac.org/track/doc/sears.pdf

If you feel it is still appropriate, please feel free to share it with the group.

Tim