[Fot] cleaning house

tom strange tomstrange1300 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 11:59:08 MST 2016

A few days ago, I posted that I would have some cam "cores" for sale.  The
first will go on ebay tonight at 10:00 PM PST, along with some other
items.  Any one who wants to follow along, please do, as I will have a few
items coming up over the next couple of weeks.

Most of the smaller items (bearing sets etc) are not really worth the
effort of ebay, as by the time I add shipping  to a minimal price, they can
be purchased for the same price from a regular supplier.

I'll try to throw a few things on here as I go, in case anyone here is
interested.  If there is anything anyone wants to ask about, I may have it

if anyone is looking for a stock steering rack (used but nice) for a square
tail spit, I have one of those also ....

Anyone I can help, great ...  if it helps me get moved to Vermont in the
spring ... better yet )))))

--
http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm