[Fot] 14 foot big Tex trailer with Triumph-logo'ed tongue storage box and wheel rack for sale

Andrew Packard apackard68 at att.net
Wed Feb 3 12:43:48 MST 2016

Hello list,After selling my TR250 and GT6+ project, I have my trailer left behind with no car to haul, so it is up for sale.  Before putting it up on craigslist, I thought i would offer it to the FOT racing crowd.  It comes with and excellent wheel hood anchoring system perfect for TR4 through TR6 wheel bases.  It also can hold 8 wheels on an elevated rack built into the front of the trailer.  I bought it about 8-9 years ago and it is located in the Bay Area.  The tires on it are pretty new and it is a very convenient set up for getting a Triumph from A to B and back again. If interested, contact me off list for pics and other details.   Andy Packardapackard68 at att.net