[Fot] Starter Question

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Sat Dec 24 22:41:05 MST 2016

How cold is the car/starter? If it's really cold the starter just might be stuck. Can you put a heat pack on it?  I just had to put one of those magnetic oil pan heaters on my snowblower to get the starter unstuck. If it's in warm somewhere have you check the starter connections? It can be a tight fit and things can drop down there and short things out. Ask me how I know.

Merry Christmas List
Bud

Sent from my Commodore 64