[Fot] Server stuff

Barr, Scott sbarr at McCarty-Law.com
Mon Dec 12 14:38:46 MST 2016

A great way to contribute is to click the “donate” link on the bottom of each e-mail.

Scott (B.)

From: Fot [mailto:fot-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Bill Dentinger via Fot
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 10:33 AM
To: mark at bradakis.com; fot at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Server stuff

Hi Mark...

Once again, thank you for your efforts!!!  Know that you're on my Christmas list.

Bill Dentinger

PS An aside to all FOTers:  It is the right time of year to remember our webmaster with a little holiday cheer.  Send him a couple of bucks.  If you do not have his address, it is: Mark Bradakis, c/o Fat Chance Garage, P. O. Box 58333, Salt Lake City, UT 84158.