[Fot] headlight covers

Joe Alexander joealexandervintage at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 11:53:03 MST 2016

Walt,

We have the tooling to produce those headlamp replacements.

Not that it is terribly important, but Shelby Cobras now use them on the continuation of build race versions.

Optional is an all weather vinyl decal that simulates a Lucas headlamp. Several FOT run these.

They have the same shape as a head lamp.

I will do a Holiday Special for FOT.

They are also available at Pesasus Auto Racing Supplies.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648
The-vintage-racer.com