[Fot] COTA TR6

Greg Blake gblake58tr3 at icloud.com
Mon Dec 5 12:51:27 MST 2016

Chuck,

It was Bob Kramer's endurance TR6. We had a team made up of 5 CVAR regulars and one driver from our local Hill Country Triumph club that has raced with us before.

Lovely weather conditions for an open top roadster with no windshield and aged 200 tread wear tires.

Most importantly, we pitted for fuel and driver changes and that's it. Not a single mechanical in 16 hours of racing in the rain.  Bob did a fantastic job preparing the car.

We did change a battery cable Saturday after the checkered but that did not cause us to miss any laps.

Full race report later this week.

Greg

Sent from my iPhone