[Fot] VDCA Final Roebling Road Savannat

John Hasty jhasty at mhc-law.com
Tue Dec 13 08:24:45 MST 2016

It was cold 40's 50's(by our measure down here) but the racing was great. Mark Craig Spitfire, Rod Stewart Spitfire, Tim Slater Spitfire, Leo Oldi TR 250, Burton Stein GT6, My TR3A, Dean Tetterton TR4, were the Triumph's in attendance.   30 + entries in group 3 along with 6 (supposedly 1600's)Mazda's.  Old # 116 could handle 4 of them but the other two were very fast and wild....one of them left the track in turn 5 and managed to deposit a wheel on top of the bathroom roof in the paddock area!  RR is a very very fast track and I still have a lot to learn about it and finished mid pack in Saturday's race.  Rob's spitfire won the Group 1 events with times almost as fast as the group 8 cars!  The oyster roast/bar-b-q was great as usual.  Sunday morning's endure did not fare well for 116.  I took the first 40 minutes and let John's father, Gary, do the last part, he spun coming out of 5 and ended up off track to the left facing the traffic and a Mazda, for some reason, left the track and hit us hard in the left front.  Hope there's not too much mechanical damage, but I'm gona need a new nose and left fender at least.  If anyone knows where one might find such sheet metal, please let me know.  Happy Holiday to every one!!!

John H. Hasty | MULLEN HOLLAND & COOPER P.A.
301 South York Street  (zip: 28052)
P.O. Box 488
Gastonia, NC 28053-0488
Telephone: 704.864.6751 | Facsimile: 704.861.8394
jhasty at mhc-law.com<mailto:jhasty at mhc-law.com> | www.mhc-law.com<http://www.mhc-law.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been
sent by a law firm on a legal matter. It may contain information that
is confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain,
copy or disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments.
If you have received this message in error, please delete this
message and any attachments from your system without reading the
content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent
transmission. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive
any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may
attach to this communication.
Thank you for your cooperation.

11 U.S.C. 528(a)(4) NOTICE. We are a debt relief agency.
We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the federal Bankruptcy Code.