[Fot] Sebring Triumph Reunion: A Celebration of Our Sebring History

Jack Woehrle Jack at hsrrace.com
Fri Dec 2 14:15:17 MST 2016

Hi Joe, et al,

Please excuse this late response to the planned Triumph Celebration at the 2017 12 Hours of Sebring.

The 12 Hour is under new control by IMSA and NASCAR. As such, they have informed us (HSR) that there will be no on-track Vintage/Historic activities.

The display Gallery will still be open and available for ex-Sebring cars. Mike Swaine is in charge of this (mike at heartlandlaw.com<mailto:mike at heartlandlaw.com>) and he is copied here and has been following this email saga.

HSR has just inked an agreement with Sebring to hold a stand alone full vintage/historic event February 17, 18, 19, preceding the March 12 Hour date. There are also several other vintage events nearby between these two dates that are suitable for the FOT folks.

We are sorry for this late breaking news.

I’m sure you will all need to rethink the plans and pretty much decide where to go from here.

Let me know what I can do to help.

Regrets,

Jack Woehrle
HSR Technical Director