[Fot] Rolex Reunion - tires

Brian Schirano bschirano at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 19:47:05 MDT 2016

Scott I run the TDs but am in the reverse position of yourself, have never run radials, so don't have the comparable. Second hand info from a buddy running a Midget says the TDs are more predictable slide wise, the radials he said are either there or not
 26A GT6+, 28 TR6Brian Schirano
585-305-0349 Cell
BSchirano at yahoo.com