[Fot] Accusump connection question

Rocky Entriken rocky at spitfire4.com
Sat Aug 13 23:33:37 MDT 2016

I have an adaptor that spins onto the oil filter boss. It has an out hole
(to remote filter) and an in hole (from oil cooler/Accusump) which take your
external lines.

Find them at Triumph parts places like Roadster Factory or Vicky Brit, or
racer parts places like Pegasus. No tapping necessary.

You don't  "just" want an Accusump. You want a system -- Accusump, remote
filter (also requires an adaptor), oil cooler, and the external lines,
fittings and check valves to connect it all.

I'll attach a pic of mine. It probably won't show on the FOT list but this
is also addressed direct to you so you oughta get it.

--Rocky Entriken