[Fot] SONOMA: The Kastner Cup. Vintage MOTORSPORTS Magazine

Joe Alexander joealexandervintage at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 09:06:30 MDT 2016

FOT,

Great coverage by Gary Horstkorta and Photography by Kyle Burt.

We are clearly popular with CSRG, as a major contributor to their record turnout.

Dave Hogye and Steve Belfer led the way on this effort and Mordy Dunst contributed to our delinquency by bringing a fine Italian wine......to NAPA Valley.