[Fot] Lucas Oil Stabilisator

Glenn Franco gaf3 at charter.net
Sat Sep 12 12:09:07 MDT 2015

Personally I will not use Lucas Oil Stabilizer or any of their other
products. I put it in a street TR6 Engine once and when I pulled the oil
pan I found it a congealed mess at the bottom of the pan. I have had the
same experience with STP years ago and its almost impossible to find
now. When I called Lucas wondering why and wanting to talk to one of the
engineers I got stonewalled with talking points.

Their claim to fame is apparently great advertising and a stadium in Indy.
Glenn