[Fot] Shift Knob

rkramer3 at austin.rr.com rkramer3 at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 10 10:55:46 MST 2015

I suspect the only thing about that shift know that is Triumph are the threads that allowed it to be spun onto the shifter. Reverse is to the bottom right, not left as shown, and it is 1st on the top left pull down for 2nd, up and over for third, then down for fourth. Pop it over further to the right and pull down and you'll find reverse.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3 at austin.rr.com