[Fot] TR4 TR6 quick rack

Terry Stetler tlizzard at msn.com
Mon Nov 9 15:29:58 MST 2015

Gents, the racks are made in Argentina, at least the standard one I just installed in a street car was.

BTW, it was one inch shorter overall (end of tie rod to end of tie rod) than the utterly worn out stock rack it replaced.

I questioned Moss on the length, and was told they are all like that and no one else had complained about it.

Glad I own a TR3.

Terry Stetler