[Fot] Subaru differential in GT6

Joe Guinan joeg at neb.rr.com
Sun Nov 8 14:30:02 MST 2015

There has been  quite a lot of discussion of this on The Triumph Experience
website. One set of posts is here.

http://www.triumphexp.com/phorum/read.php?8,720316

Others can be found with a simple search from the main page at
http://www.triumphexp.com/ You can join for free, and there are a lot of
good people frequently visiting the site. It's no FOT, but it's pretty good.

Joe Guinan

Fremont, NE