[Fot] Fw: Best spectator vintage event

billdentin at aol.com billdentin at aol.com
Tue Mar 31 07:55:33 MDT 2015

  OBTW: if you follow NASCAR, Danica(n't) just tied another woman's record of 5 top 10 finishes. Took her about 120 races to do it with enormous money behind her.

  The other woman? Janet Guthrie, who did it in 33 races, without nearly the resources or quality of equipment. Also Ms Guthrie oozes charm, wit, character, class, and personality.

  I'm not doing INDY this year, but will be there, maybe helping an old friend with his cars. See you there.

  Bill

Bill...

I could not agree more that JANET GUTHRIE is one Class Act!  Had she had decent equipment back in the day, she'd have been a World Beater.

Have you read her book?  I did and it's a good one.  Its name escapes me right now.

She actually attended one of our Wine & Cheese Parties at Road America one time, which was a special treat for us.

Bill Dentinger