[Fot] ...and another for the ranks-2nd needed

Barr, Scott sbarr at McCarty-Law.com
Sat Mar 28 17:20:35 MDT 2015

Third!  And a fourth for the trailer too, having been one of its three, now four, FOT owners.

Scott

Scott Barr
McCarty Law LLP
(920) 257-2233
sbarr at mccarty-law.com<mailto:sbarr at mccarty-law.com>

Spitfire Racing via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

I would like to nominate Jeff Govert of Alexandria VA for membership in the league of the great unwashed! Jeff has crewed for me and Donny Sopp for some 20 plus years and has also had some time behind the wheel of my Spitfire and GT-6 at Shannonville, having undertaken two driving schools there we put on. No stranger to the Triumph Ghetto at multiple events he is already up on the learning curve. He is well versed with Spitfire preparation and is no stranger to last minute engine and transmission troubleshooting and overhauls in the wee hours or under fire.
A number of factors kept Jeff from having a car in the past but this year the fates were in his favor and the universe in alignment with opened opportunities. He now has a Spitfire racer and also a well historied trailer formerly owned by no fewer than three FOT members. The trailer and Spitfire have undergone an overhaul and will debut at the J 500, then hopefully also at Mosport in June.
Jeff will be attending the VRG driver school at Summit Point and will also be entered in the Jefferson 500 driving Spitfire green #12.

Can I get a second please.

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49