[Fot] Spectator tracks

Jack Wheeler jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 28 07:26:05 MDT 2015

What happened to Road Atlanta?  I haven't seen it mentioned.  From a driver's perspective, it was my favorite track, just ahead of Road America.  Of course part of that was due to the fact that my car was well suited to that track.  I haven't followed what has happened there since I last participated in The Runoffs there in 1993, but I noticed some changes when I was there for the K Cup a few years ago.  Lots of great memories from RA!
Jack