[Fot] Wild Hare

Don Marshall dmar823 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 18:30:34 MDT 2015

Hi Joe.  We've decided that we won't be doing the usual Friday night
Triumph Ghetto cookout like we have done in previous years.  We expect it
to be very crowded and we don't know if we'll even be able to find enough
room for a Ghetto area, so we're just playing it by ear this year.  Make
sure to come find us during the weekend, whereever we wind up.

Regards,
Don Marshall
Spitfire #32