[Fot] Spectator tracks

davehogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Fri Mar 27 18:14:54 MDT 2015

Most people still call it Sears, even the traffic alert sign on the freeway which has only been around since it was called Infineon, names it Sears Point.
I went up there last weekend to watch and support a team in the LeMons race and watched for a while from "the birds nest" on the hill between turns 2 and 3 and the view there is fantastic with at least 70% track in view. The main and esses grand stands also have tremendous view points with similar track view percentage.

Dave H.